Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Defining the Matrix

So far this "blog" has been a hodgepodge of disparate entries, ranging from normal posts to short descriptive essays. I recently realized, much to my chagrin, that the content really has little to do with infinite dreams or some plain/savannah where one may hallucinate at his or her leisure(though these things do exist in burning deserts in Africa and elsewhere.)

Of course, the logical solution would be to do nothing, and so I won't.

Wait. Won't change anything, that is. Not not doing nothing. You get the picture.

I shall end this entry, and you shall realize that everything that has been said so far amounts to absolutely nothing. Have a nice day, and may you not live in interesting times. (Yes, I am starting to read Discworld.)

No comments: